- This event has passed.
World Conference: Movement and Cognition
27/July/2018 - 29/July/2018
The purpose of the conference is to share knowledge of all those whose interests lie in the nature of human movement and its relation to cognitive function.
Among the Conference Topics
- Evolution of Movement as the Basis of Cognition
- Cognitive-Motor Interactions in Human Development
- Genetics/Omics (genomics etc.) in Movement and Cognition
- Motor-Cognitive Interactions in Rehabilitation Science
- Instrumentation and Technology in Movement-Cognitive Interaction and Measurement
- Environmental Influences on Cognitive Motor Function
- Motor learning and brain region reorganization,
- Motor-Cognitive Interaction in Sport
- Movement in Social Engagement