Laboratory of Neuroimaging/UNICAMP
- Studies of structural and functional neuroimaging in epilepsy and other neurological diseases including:
- Research of biological mechanisms of injury, progression of neuronal damage and its relationship with clinical features and with responses to clinical and surgical treatment.
- The relationship between structural and functional MRI changes and comorbidities in people with epilepsy.
- Mechanisms of memory plasticity.
- RM post-processing methods for the diagnosis of epilepsy and other neurological diseases.
The research lines above, among others, are part of the proposed objectives for the BRAINN project.